Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Free Time


Our bags are almost all unpacked and Grant and I are settling back into our home, which gave us a big warm welcome feeling (being cleaned up by Mike) and made us appreciate familiar territory. But not all parts of the territory are welcoming, although I am so grateful to come home from our Santa Barbara adventure safely, Mike has informed me that his building's commercial space has been rented to a gallery! My heart really sunk when I heard this news and I am trying regroup the idea, as well as start up a new Free Space to start working in, figure out some money-making plans, and work on the intersection of new ideas with some old ideas.

I'm finishing up some Santa Barbara social space plans too. I received this nice email from one of my new favorite Santa Barbara artists, saying that I created a..."subtly dynamic discussion circle." Thanks!! Let's see if that circle can continue to widen here and elsewhere. As far as this afternoon is concerned, it's tea with me!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home