Saturday, November 18, 2006

Daddy rescue!


It's been 15 days of art installing, Grant handling, public tea times, a book signing, and various other adventures in this quasi-residency in Santa Barbara without my husband and Grant's "Dada." But that has ended!!!!! Daddy emerged like a knight in shining armour if there ever was one out of a car last night in Van Nuys, California, and has put the sugar back in my coffee, so to speak!!! I can take the eyes in the back of my head off Grant for a few moments and get ready for the week ahead.

My mom, Kay Thomas is flying in tomorrow and will do a demonstration of orizomegami in my space at CAF.

I have to cut up paper for Kay's demo and sort some margarine tubs for dyes. And then maybe I'll sit and have my own perch for a moment, maybe even enjoy a cup of tea, now that my sugar is here.