Monday, April 14, 2008

Making and not making






I can't live without art, without making art. I realized, after not making art for a couple of days, that I'm certainly not a happy person when I don't make art. I changed my categories of creating; my days for making it, my hours of drawing, and the places I make it.

I made a poor decision to work on Pocket Utopia-related things on Saturday and Sunday instead of drawing. Monday morning arrived and I hadn't made any art for two days, and I tried to find beauty in things and it wasn't there.

But now I've sorted things out by making again. I discovered that I've made many drawings on two sides of the same page. Perhaps there are two sides to my personality that of making and that of not making.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home