Friday, March 07, 2008

Filling up



The above drawing is sketchy and blurry and sums up my week, but I saw some good art this week and listened to an awesome lecture by Robert Storr on being an artist. The lecture can be found on ItunesU and it's free! ItunesU is an amazing resource, MOMA has some great lectures on there too!!

I saw some great shows this week and now have a new route of walking and looking in the far West Village and then I head into Soho. I first went to Gavin Brown's enterprise then Michele Maccaronee, on over to Harris Lieberman, into Soho to Peter Blum, and ended up at the Drawing Center. All shows were exceptional, I even stopped for a coffee, and actually sat down to drink it. I arrived back at Grant's preschool with time to make more blurry sketches.

I also posted a new drawing on the Fine Art Adoption Network. Blurry sketch looking for a stable home.

For some reason the Harris Liberman link isn't linking?