Tuesday, February 20, 2007

100





This is my 100th post, and I probably have that many drawings. I'm assembling them now in order to take over to Michael Steinberg's art fair weekend project. We'll see what happens, for me it's a chance to look at a selection (20 to 30 mandalas) of the drawings all at once. Chance can be a very good thing.

As chance would have it I decided to spread out at 1000 Park Ave., right when the lady of the house arrived home from London! I am usually there alone, but she didn't bother me and I hope I didn't bother her. In my spreading out to every table, I like how a little disco globe added a glitter of light to my notes (pictured above).

It should be noted here that I took a detour on my way to 60 Wall Street the other night and walked four blocks to DC and NY artist Brece Honeycutt's apartment. We made a salad and drank wine! And managed to make some art, thanks Brece for giving me studio shelter!

I also want to give a shout out to a couple of artists that have contacted me from a far, one of them is Sasha Petrenko and Farida Hughes. Keep me posted!