Thursday, January 04, 2007

60 wall street in panorama


Sixty Wall Street is definitely a place for people who have no other place to go. The nightly backgammon games that take place here are in full swing and it seems like the budget has been cut in the security guard department. I'm working on my drawing "folds." The hush that is usually present here is absent tonight. Next time I come here, I need to remember to wear tights or leg warmers because it seems like the heat is shut off once all the office workers are presumed to have left for the night.

I am off to California tomorrow and will report back when I return. I am not planning on bringing my computer. I'll be sure to take pictures of Lotusland and document my visit to Nathan Larramendy's gallery in Ojai. I'll take notes on the cupcakes served on Sunday and I'll being taking down my show on Monday. If all goes well, I'll be back in the basement drawing by Wednesday night.