Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lobi Space/Free Photo Space


Tonight I'm free spacing at my upstairs neighbor's Lobi. She's away; kids, husband, all gone. I'm working at the table. When I first started I could hear Grant, my 22 month-old crying downstairs! Now I've been here for 2 hours and he's no longer crying and I'm finally sorting through the drawings I started at LMCC and 1000 Park Ave Free Spaces. And I've started my Flickr site, which is free photo storage!!

Lobi is incredibly generous with her space and just give me the keys. I use to work here in January, February and March before their second child was born. I would babysit for the first kid, and make collages while she slept. But tonight I'm here alone, here's a bad picture, proving I work in bad light. Free Spaces often have bad lighting.