Friday, April 06, 2007

The Anti-muse


I've been distracted lately from my mission of post-studio practice. The other night I set-up my art practice in the kitchen, while husband Mike typed away on my computer. He was a distraction. I couldn't work. Last week Michael Steinberg owed me money. That's another distraction. I can't work when people owe me money (right now, I have a team of professionals shaking him down).

Hopefully the professionals will come back with money (or at least some of my artwork) and I plan not to work at the kitchen table with Mike again. With some cash and new free spaces (anyone have one), I'll have the muse again, I hope. Come back, muse! For I need you as I move forward with opening a gallery/salon space out in East Williamsburg and start my print projects with Rico Gatson, Valerie Hegarty, Lucas Reiner and Chris Caccamise. There's the phone...maybe it's my muse calling.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home